About Me

My photo

I've been designing and making textile figures for many years. I have also recently taken up knitting and crochet again after a lengthy break  and I'm LOVING IT!  Textile Creations UK (http://textilecreationsuk.blogspot.com ) is my new website/ Blog, which includes all my knitted, crocheted, sewn, woven textile creations.
  

Thursday, 15 September 2016

Railway Themed Sensory Twiddle Pouch Pattern

FREE PATTERN- my latest pouch design with male sensory impaired in mind who enjoy railways. Download pattern here



Embellishment ideas:
Fire Box door
Fire Box flames with crackle
Buffer Beam:
Steam:
Coals
Railway signal ribbons 
Railway lights Beads
Name label /‘tickets’ -
Loco wheels: 2 x 0.6mm wooden buttons and 3 x 1” wooden buttons
Wooden letter beads that spell ‘steam’ or ‘coal’,
metal curtain ring on ¼”” length silver or black 0.6mm cord
Squeezy stress ball, attached to length of cord inside mail bag
Provides sensory stimulation, occupation and a talking point for sensory impaired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the trouble to comment, it brightens my day.