About Me

My photo

I've been designing and making textile figures for many years. I have also recently taken up knitting and crochet again after a lengthy break  and I'm LOVING IT!  Textile Creations UK (http://textilecreationsuk.blogspot.com ) is my new website/ Blog, which includes all my knitted, crocheted, sewn, woven textile creations.
  

Friday, 29 July 2016

Yarn Therapy

Whilst I have been away from my blog, coping with my bereavements, I have found great solace in my knitting and crochet. 

I have completed several projects and enjoyed making things for charity, including Twiddlemuffs and bags and knitted babies for dementia patients. More information HERE


It has certainly kept me sane, giving me something positive on which to focus and goals to achieve; such as
icord bind off and Estonian patterned mitts with Kihnu Troi cast on and Vits braid.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the trouble to comment, it brightens my day.