About Me

My photo

I've been designing and making textile figures for many years. I have also recently taken up knitting and crochet again after a lengthy break  and I'm LOVING IT!  Textile Creations UK (http://textilecreationsuk.blogspot.com ) is my new website/ Blog, which includes all my knitted, crocheted, sewn, woven textile creations.
  

Sunday, 7 April 2013

Craft Resolutions 2012

Last year I set myself the goal of learning to knit socks and gloves in-the-round using dpns with no seams. 

AND I am pleased to say I achieved both these goals!


This year, 2013, I plan to learn how to follow a CROCHET CHART
I have found a super blog that gives advice at The Best Knitter's Guide

Have you set yourself any creative goals this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the trouble to comment, it brightens my day.