About Me

My photo

I've been designing and making textile figures for many years. I have also recently taken up knitting and crochet again after a lengthy break  and I'm LOVING IT!  Textile Creations UK (http://textilecreationsuk.blogspot.com ) is my new website/ Blog, which includes all my knitted, crocheted, sewn, woven textile creations.
  

Thursday, 11 October 2012

What do you use for Hair?


You can use pretty much any textile yarn and also feathers to create the style you like.

Supplier of Yadeno mohair. 
 Texere yarns variety bags

Some are applied by sewing onto the head, others by needle felting and others using PVA glue.

Free felting advice sheet (Sorry there's no way of uploading .pdf files to these pages)to those who email me.

What do you use?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the trouble to comment, it brightens my day.