About Me

My photo

I've been designing and making textile figures for many years. I have also recently taken up knitting and crochet again after a lengthy break  and I'm LOVING IT!  Textile Creations UK (http://textilecreationsuk.blogspot.com ) is my new website/ Blog, which includes all my knitted, crocheted, sewn, woven textile creations.
  

Monday, 15 October 2012

Ben Flute Player

 Ben Male Flautist/ Flutist designed by Madeleine Sara Maddocks


I used to watch a lot of BBC Young Musician of the Year and this young man was inspired partly by that and by the wonderful music motif fabrics, though he'd look just as good in plain fabrics. He has needle sculpted and painted features, felted rug wool hair and wired hands. His pattern is available for purchase.

What inspires your textile creations?